Sungrow Weather Stations
SEVEN provides a full set of weather station for Solar Power Plants compatible. It includes different sensors required to monitor the Solar PV Plant using iSolarCloud monitoring system. Sungrow was founded in 1997 and is the world's leading supplier of inverter solutions in the renewable energy sector, with over 79 GW of inverter deliveries. Sungrow Logger has an RS485 port allowing the connection of SEVEN Weather Station, as its compatibility has been approved by the Sungrow Headquarter.
The required sensors in your weather station
The range of products that make up the Sungrow Weather Station is as follows:
- Irradiance Sensor or PV Pyranometer, with Modbus RTU output, that measures radiation, is also used as a Reference Cell due to its high measuring accuracy. Taking into consideration that the use of this PV Pyranometer is crucial for measurement in solar applications, the SEVEN irradiance sensor is designed as a sensor box which includes an internal cell temperature sensor. It has also up to five input ports for additional sensors, and an output port connected to the Sungrow Datalogger via a RS485 cable.
- Ambient Temperature Sensor is very important to see how production is affected by temperature. This sensor is mounted inside a solar radiation shield which has four aspirated plates that allow air to pass freely. The shield has the ability to protect the Ambient Temperature Sensor from radiation and other sources of radiation.
- Module Temperature Sensor, It measures the back of module temperature, used in the calculation of the Performance Ratio of the PV Plant.
- Wind Speed Sensor, also known as Anemometer, is used to measure wind speed in solar power plants, and to provide the data to the Sungrow Datalogger.
- Relative Humidity Sensor, is a transmitter used to measure the relative humidity in a Solar PV Plant. SEVEN provides a Solar Radiation Shield for it.
- Wind Direction Sensor, is used for monitoring the direction of the wind and providing the data obtained to the Datalogger.
İSolarCloud Online monitoring platform
The iSolarCloud is designed as a mobile terminal application used for the monitoring of photovoltaic plants. The iSolarCloud APP offers services such as the analysis of the operation of power plants in groups and intelligent operation and maintenance.
Users may monitor the plant’s device information remotely or locally via the application.
SEVEN Sensor at Your Service
SEVEN Sensor wholesales weather stations to its customers without defining a minimum order quantity. We always support our customers and help them to get the products and the correct quantity they need. This makes us the leading supplier of Weather Stations and Sensors for many traders and end-users.
Our logistics department ensures a fast delivery to its customers worldwide. This means that customers receive their products on time at their front door.
Our engineers are, therefore, at your disposal to provide you with information on anything you might need concerning the Weather Monitoring Stations.