Huawei Weather Station
SEVEN provides a full set of weather station for Solar Power Plants compatible with Huawei Smartloggers. It includes different sensors required to monitor the Solar PV Plant using the Huawei monitoring systems as Neteco and Enspire.
SEVEN Sensor is working as solution partner for Huawei distributors. Therefore, we got approval directly from the Huawei headquarter.
SEVEN Sensor Solutions produces a full set of weather station compatible with the following Huawei Smartloggers: 1000A Smartlogger, 2000 Smartlogger, 3000 Smartlogger and the 3000A Smartlogger. The Huawei meteorological station includes various sensors that allows measuring the efficiency and performance of the solar PV plants.
The required sensors in your weather station
|Product Photo||Sensor Type||Item Code||Product Details|
|Irradiance Sensor||3S-IS||Irradiance Sensor With Modbus RTU Output|
|Ambient Temperature Sensor||3S-AT-18B20||Ambient Temperature Sensor 18B20|
|Module Temperature Sensor||3S-MT-18B20||Module Temperature Sensor -18B20|
|Wind Speed Sensor||3S-WS-PLS-P||Wind Speed Sensor With Digital Output|
|Wind Direction Sensor||3S-WD-I||Wind Direction Sensor With Analog Output|
More Details About Huawei Weather Station
The standard sensors that are used for the Huawei weather station are as follows:
- Irradiance Sensor or PV Pyranometer, with Modbus RTU output, that measures radiation, is also used as a Reference Cell due to its high measuring accuracy. Taking into consideration that the use of this PV Pyranometer is crucial for measurement in solar applications. The SEVEN irradiance sensor is designed as a sensor box as it contains a Module temperature inside, it has also three input ports for additional sensors, and an output port connected to the Smartlogger via a RS485 cable.
- Ambient temperature Sensor is important to see how production is affected by temperature. Besides, the temperature formed in the panel can vary considerably from the ambient temperature, so this sensor provides valuable data for the analysis.
- Module Temperature Sensor, which is generally used to measure the temperature of surfaces. It is located under the PV panel and provides the module temperature. By monitoring the temperature, the nature of the output curve can also be estimated.
- Wind Speed Sensor is a device used to measure the wind speed and provides the data obtained to Huawei Smartlogger.
- Wind Direction sensor, with Analog output, is used to determine the orientation of the wind.
In addition, other sensors can be connected to the Huawei datalogger, such as the humidity sensor, which is used to measure the relative humidity in a photovoltaic plant.
There is also a rain gauge or precipitation sensor which is designed as a meteorological device to measure the amount of precipitation, rain and snow, that typically reaches the photovoltaic plants.
Once the sensors have been connected to the Smartlogger, the monitoring system begins to operate, using Enspire and NetEco to monitor Huawei’s weather station. Then, the rate of efficiency of customer’s investment will be easy to monitor.
SEVEN Sensor’s logistics department ensures delivery to its customers all over the world. This means that the customers receive their products at their front door.
Our engineers are therefore at your disposal to provide you with information on anything you may need.