Growatt Weather Station
SEVEN provides a full set of Weather Station for Solar Power Plants compatible with Growatt Datalogger. It includes different sensors required to monitor the Solar PV Plant.
Growatt is a world leader in providing intelligent and innovative energy solutions, founded in 2010, it ranks among the world’s top ten suppliers of photovoltaic inverters. In 2020, SEVEN sensor entered into a partnership with Growatt because of the full compatibility between our meteorological sensors and Growatt’s Datalogger, named ShineMaster.
The required sensors in your weather station
|Product Photo||Sensor Type||Item Code||Product Details|
|Irradiance Sensor||3S-IS||Irradiance Sensor With Modbus RTU Output|
|Ambient Temperature Sensor PT1000||3S-AT-PT1000||Ambient Temperature Sensor-PT1000|
|Module Temperature Sensor PT1000||3S-MT-PT1000||Module Temperature Sensor-PT1000|
|Wind Speed Sensor||3S-WS-PLS-P||Wind Speed Sensor With Pulse Output|
|Humidity Sensor||3S-RH&AT||Relative Humidity Sensor With Digital Output|
|Wind Direction Sensor||3S-WD||Wind Direction Sensor With Potentiometer Output|
The Growatt weather station, supplied by SEVEN Sensor, consists of several meteorological sensors. The range of products that forms the Growatt weather station is as follows:
- Irradiance Sensor or PV Pyranometer, with Modbus RTU output, that measures radiation, is also used as a Reference Cell due to its high measuring accuracy. Taking into consideration that the use of this PV Pyranometer is crucial for measurement in solar applications. The SEVEN irradiance sensor is designed as a sensor box which includes an internal cell temperature sensor. It has also up to five input ports for additional sensors, and an output port connected to the Growatt Datalogger via a RS485 cable.
- Ambient temperature Sensor is very important to see how production is affected by temperature. This sensor is mounted inside a solar radiation shield which has 4 aspirated plates that allow air to pass freely. The shield has the ability to protect the ambient temperature sensor from radiation sources.
- Module Temperature Sensor, measures the back of module temperature, used in the calculation of the Performance Ratio of the PV Plant.
- Wind Speed Sensor also known as anemometer, is used to measure wind speed in solar power plants, and to provide the data to the ShineMaster.
- Wind Direction Sensor, is used to measure wind direction in universal applications as well as solar power plants
- Relative Humidity Sensor, is a transmitter used to measure the relative humidity in a Solar PV Plant. SEVEN provides a Solar Radiation Shield for it.
Growatt’s Datalogger ShineMaster and Network Structure
The ShineMaster is a new generation monitoring solution, specially designed for solar power plants. It is a multifunctional, high-performance communication datalogger that enables the monitoring of photovoltaic devices via an RS485 connection. In addition, it enables remote monitoring and maintenance, and the pre-requisite for local access that the address of the PC and ShineMaster should be in the same area, thus enabling a local monitoring system to be set up.
You can set up the sensors of SEVEN directly in the monitoring system of Growatt as they are predefined in the system.
SEVEN Sensor at your service
SEVEN Sensor wholesales weather stations to its customers without defining a minimum order quantity. We always support our customers and help them to get the products and the correct quantity they need. This makes us the leading supplier of weather station and sensors for many traders and end-users.
Our logistics department ensures a fast delivery to our customers worldwide. This means that customers receive their products on time at their front door.
Our engineers are, therefore, at your disposal to provide you with information on anything you might need concerning the Weather Monitoring Stations.